Saturday, August 8, 2009

Oh Fall, my favourite season of all!!

I know we're FINALLY getting some nice weather that we so deserve, but just a quick reminder that Fall is around the corner!

We're slowly getting in Fall stock, and I have to say, it's ALMOST making me want to pack up my (unused) summer dresses and throw on a great jacket :)

Je Suis Prest is THE shop in Saint John for all the latest trends! Here are some you'll see in the store for Fall:
- Boyfriend Jeans (of course, now a staple in your closet!)
- Leggings, Leggings and MORE leggings! (the leather looking ones, the new jean legging, and of course just the multi-coloured ones!)
- Blazers, jackets and coats! and too many to count!!!
- Plaid! it's everywhere, and I can't speak for everyone, but I LOVE it :)
- Tunics too! Pair them with great thick tights and wicked boots and you've got yourself a comfy, but chic look!

Oh and so much more to come.... here's a sneak peak of the new stuff from BB Dakota and Jack!


1 comment:

  1. Fall is my favourite season too. Not too hot, not too cold. It's just right. I guess that means I'm either Baby Bear or Goldilocks. :)

    Hope you have a GREAT fall selling season!

    ReplyDelete