Friday, May 7, 2010

A few reasons why I LOVE being a store owner

Hopefully my wonderful customers know that I love my job, but after a year (and a month!) of store owning, I've learned a few things about why my job may be the best one out there...

  1. Going into this, I had NO idea how much work it would be! But it quickly taught me that hard work, perseverance, and sheer determination is the key to success and it has never felt so rewarding.
  2. Our customers are the best, most loyal, most wonderful, most surprising people we've ever met! They teach us something new everyday.
  3. I get to shop... all the time!, for beautiful, unique, amazing clothing and accessories. For myself, for the store... all the time! What's a better dream than that? :)
  4. The rewarding and overwhelming feeling of helping a woman find an outfit that she looks and feels fabulous in. There's nothing quite like it.
  5. Having the support, smiles and push from other local retailers. Saint John is a GREAT community to be an entrepreneur!
  6. I could not do this everyday without the endless support from my family, my friends, my employees and of course, my customers!
  7. Everyday brings a new challenge, a new laugh, a new reason to smile, a new lesson learned and a chance to meet new, amazing people.

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve."- Napoleon Hill

Yours Truly,
Kiera

No comments:

Post a Comment