Wednesday, April 21, 2010

!iT's finally here!

Our new line of AMAZING jeans have finally arrived!
They're !iT jeans- based out of L.A., they have an amazing fit for REAL girls, with real dimensions! They're unlike anything I've seen.... and i'll admit, i've fallen hard for them! They don't compare to anything i've tried before- they are DEFIANTLY worth a try.

Ranging from $95-$130, you've gotta get your hands on a pair!



Over the next few weeks, i'll update you with the amazing styles we have in store!

First and foremost are my fave jeans of the moment, and will be close to me all summer- are the ELLIES!

They're a boyfriend jean, but a crop, and a comfortable option to capris... I love them. With heels, flats, for comfort and style. (for more info on how to style the Ellie, check my earlier blog on boyfriend jeans!)

check out the whole line here!

1 comment:

  1. my co-worker at Perfumes Plus bought those cropped boyfriend jeans in the pic, and LOVES them!

    ReplyDelete