As far as how and what to wear them with, here's what I've discovered:
- wear them with high heels- pointy toed give off a tres sexy look while wedges are subtly and cute (make sure to roll them up a bit to show off your killer legs!!)
- wear them with a cute pair of flats/sandals and play up the relaxed look with a tank top and great belt.
- Add feminine touches- cute jewelry, a girly shirt, pink nail polish... you get the idea.
- wear them low on your hips, not boxer baring like your guy does, but keep 'em low and show it off with an awesome belt.
- no running shoes or old navy flip flops- you risk being mistaken for your boyfriend.
- no over sized sweat shirts or tops- you'll loose that sexy shape!
- the key is to keep it classy, not overly comfortable, you'll look like a bum and people will start throwing change your way.
Currently in the store I have a couple types of boyfriend jeans-
And the Paige Premium Denim pair:
More coming soon too! Divine Rights of Denim (a great line of jeans launched by Audrina Patridge from the Hills!) has a great pair of light boyfriend's coming to the boutique in May!
Some great tips and tricks to boyfriends:
Will YOU be sportin' the boyfriend look this summer??